€889 per person
Once Upon A Time… Pamporovo, a green oasis in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains. Pamporovo, located 250 km from Sofia, is a ski resort in winter but, they also offer a dozen or so other activities during the summer months: mountain hikes for all levels, visits to extraordinary natural places (caves, etc.), rock-climbing, bike treks, all sorts of sporty activities (running, fitness… all in the clean mountain air!)… And that’s without mentioning the pool, steam baths, sauna, massage, and the likes, that the station offers.
Once Upon A Time always offers a few options: you can either join one of our fabulous groups, or you can go solo, or you can choose to go with family or friends. Whichever you choose, we are here to help! We take care of everything: we’re there with you at the airport, we accompany you to Pamporovo where you can relax and enjoy your holiday!
We’ve already concocted a program for the group trips, which we think you might like:
- 08.00: yoga class and sports training with a coach
- 09.00: breakfast
- 10.30: mountain hike (between 3 to 6 hours, depending on your physical abilities) and/or other excursions
- 17.00: yoga class
- 18.00: chill-out (pool, steam room, sauna...)
- 20.00: dinner and other activities (bowling, long conversations by the fireside...)
Hotel Perelik is ideally located in the center of the ski resort of Pamporovo. It offers recently renovated rooms, a restaurant that can accommodate up to 400 people, a bowling alley, a tennis court, a children’s club,…
But the strong point of the Hotel Perelik remains its spa called Body and Soul, with a semi-Olympic swimming pool, several saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzis, shower rooms… Several massage therapists offer you over thirty treatments and massages. For more information just click above, on the "Hotel" tab.
As with most of our tours, Once Upon A Time offers two different options: "The Wanderers" and "As you wish".
The Wanderers are trips in groups of maximum 20 participants, which we organise from time to time, on fixed dates. We take care of everything: we collect you at the airport and you don’t have to do anything until your return! These are guaranteed to be amazing holidays because our groups are consistently fabulous! In this case, we pick you up at the airport, take you to Pamporovo where we arrange everything for you: accommodations, transport, mountain guide…
As you wish: would you rather travel alone? As a couple? With a few close friends? That’s cool and we’re here to make it all so much easier, as well as discussing your wishes with you so that your holidays are exactly "as you wish"! All you need to do, is decide on the duration of your trip, the number of people and the program, of which we can tweak every detail together. That’s it, we do all the rest for you.
Next dates: July and August 2022
Limit maximum 20 participants.
IncludedBreakfastHotelMeals and drinksPersonal GuideTransportation/CarYoga classes
Not IncludedAll Museum TicketsPlane ticketsSki equipmentSki PassTrainTransport
Day 1: Arrival in Sofia
- Transfer to the Intercontinental Hotel (5*) followed by an evening in Sofia
Day 2: Exploring Sofia & departure to Pamporovo
- 07.30: Breakfast
- 08.30: Exploring Sofia (St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Saint Sofia Church, the National Theater, St George Rotunda from the IV century, the emblematic buildings and sites of the communist time,...)
- 12.00: Departure to Pamporovo (Perelik Hotel 5*)
Day 3-7: Pamporovo
- Morning: yoga class and sports training with a coach
- Late morning/afternoon: mountain hike (between 3 to 6 hours, according to your physical abilities) and/or other excursions
- Late afternoon: yoga class
- Early evening: relaxation (swimming, hammam, sauna...)
Day 8: Bachkovo, Sofia and return
- Morning: yoga class and sports training
- Departure from Pamporovo, in the early afternoon.
- A visit to the Monastery of Bachkovo. This monastery is the second largest in Bulgaria.
- Late afternoon: Sofia airport
Hotel Perelik has an ideal location in the center of the ski resort of Pamporovo. It offers recently renovated rooms, a restaurant that can accommodate up to 400 people, a bowling alley, a tennis court, a children’s club,…
But the strong point of the Hotel Perelik remains its spa called Body and Soul, with a semi-Olympic swimming pool, several saunas, hammams, jacuzzis, shower rooms,… Several massage therapists offer you more than thirty treatments and massages.
The hotel also houses a huge congress centre, with 6 conference halls, including a multifunctional hall with 750 seats. All together this allows for a capacity to seat 1000 visitors.